Monday, September 5, 2022

The Predator Movies and Short Film Update

    I still haven’t seen Prey on Hulu and I’m sure it’s good but I don’t like the idea of paying for yet another online streaming service. I’m glad they made another Predator movie that is actually good this time, though I heard good things about Predators I still haven’t seen it. Think the first two Predator movies where pretty good. The second one didn’t have Arnold but I thought the story, idea and action were great. Also Danny Glover is a good actor and can carry a movie pretty well.

    As far as movie making for me these days, I have been working on writing a new short film. The idea for one has been difficult. Most of these short films will feature me only in the lead so there’s more focus on actually making a film where it’s not too dependent on other actors and a real crew.


    Stand by for further movement on this subject. The idea is to write as many filmable stories as I can to shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment