Thursday, August 17, 2017

California to New York Part 5

Well, here's the final part of the travel doc! Hope you guys enjoyed it. It was a pretty personal story and I kind of put it out there. I figure this was great practice for any future journeys I'll go on in the future as well as any documentaries I'll shoot.

It was quite a process but I never gave up with it. Whole movie & three podcasts recorded to boot!

Turned a desperate situation into something that's memorable. Wish I could post the on-the-job films but they'll have to remain classified for now until I can get permission to post.

There was a constant anxiety on the road of the car breaking down. I can keep myself decent company too! The audio cd's helped...a lot...and the car held up beautifully though, thank God! Also, thank God for friends! They are important in life. Next time, I'll stop at one or two hotels though, if there is a next time.

Check out the final podcast in the description too if you get a chance.

Part - 5 The Final Part

No comments:

Post a Comment