Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dumb & Dumber To Quick Review

Considering the fact I almost fought someone who was constantly kicking my chair last night...
I enjoyed Dumb and Dumber To!
 It was great to see Jim and Jeff back in character again! They really carried the movie and were as committed as ever. I laughed consistently, however I didn't laugh HARD nearly enough. 
The first Dumb and Dumber there were a number of memorable, hilarious, scenes that stood out. The snowball scene for instance and the Turtle Wax toilet scene. 
        Here, I felt there were only one of two scenes that stood out.
The finale of the movie didn't really felt like a finale.
It's really hard not comparing this movie to the first. It's really obvious how good the first movie was. A lot more care, production and time went into it.
All this being said, I might see it again as a matinee without somebody kicking the back of my seat.

I almost had to fight someone 
during Dumb & Dumber To. 
I'll shake my head at that 
for a long time.

7 out of 10. 
I wanted to give it a higher score :/

No comments:

Post a Comment